Get your Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Card
1. Find Out if You Qualify
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Terminal illness.
- Tourette syndrome.
Sign up With Our Physician Partners at
Compassionate Clinics of America.
What You’ll Need
- Copy of a valid ID
- State application fee if applicable
- Two proofs of residency
- Physician certification form
- Completed application form
- Designated caregiver information and caregiver card fee if applicable
When completing your application in the Medical Marijuana Registry, you can designate up to two caregivers to assist you in obtaining medical marijuana. Caregivers can be a spouse, a parent, or even a friend. Patients under the age of 18 are required to have a caregiver.