Get your Oklahoma Medical Cannabis Card
1. Find Out if You Qualify
A doctor licensed to practice in Oklahoma may recommend cannabis for any condition they see fit.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Severe arthritis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Hepatitis C
- Persistent muscle spasms
- Cancer and the side-effects of chemotherapy/radiotherapy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic pain
- Intractable pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Cachexia, or wasting syndrome
Benefits of a medical cannabis card
Medical marijuana users in Oklahoma can grow up to six mature plants (flowering). They can also possess up to six seedlings (vegetative).
What You’ll Need
Documents Needed for an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Application FormValid forms of ID
A valid, unexpired Driver’s License or Identification Card issued by the State of Oklahoma, or a valid Passport issued by the U.S. Government. Tribal identification cards are also acceptable. You will need to provide a full-face, passport-style photograph.
- Proof of Address
- Vehicle Registration
- Voters Registration
- Correspondence From Another State Agency with Current Date
- Current Car Insurance Bill
- Residential property deed or rental agreement in the state of Oklahoma
- A utility bill for the calendar month preceding the application.
- Bank statements from within the 3 months preceding the application.
2. Select Application
If you are over the age of 21, you can use this link to start your patient application.
Caregivers must be 21 or over. Cannabis is not legal for recreational consumption in Oklahoma.