About Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary – Fall River
Located in a beautifully-restored textile mill Near historic Battleship Cove, you’ll find Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary – Fall River.
Our building houses the cultivation and production facilities that allow us to perfect our premium cannabis products. Simply order online and pick up in-store — we make cannabis shopping simple.
- Medical-only dispensary – Get Directions
- Plenty of on-site parking
- Open 7 days a week
- Broad selection of products
- Walk-ins welcome
- Expansive interior space with room to roam
- Friendly and knowledgeable Wellness Advisors available onsite to answer your questions*
- We accept cash or debit and have an ATM located on-site
- All debit transactions are processed as ATM transactions with an accompanying processing fee. Your bank may also charge an additional processing fee, typically between 2 and 3 dollars.
- First-time medical patients receive 20% off first visit, 30% off second visit and 50% off third visit, (redeemable in-store).
- 20% Veterans discount
- 20% hardship discount
How It Works
What To Bring
How’d we do?
Leave us a review
Your honest feedback helps us see what’s working well and what could be even better. Try to be specific so that your comments reach the right people. We appreciate you!
Take a look inside
Wonder what it’s like inside one of our stores? Take virtual tours of our Schaumburg, Naperville, and Wrigleyville dispensaries to get a lay of the land before you come in.