Sunnyside Tallahassee: Your Gateway to Cannabis Wellness in Florida’s Capital
About Sunnyside Medical Cannabis Dispensary Tallahassee
Sunnyside Medical Cannabis Dispensary Tallahassee is your source for Florida’s largest selection of medical cannabis products, including One Plant hand-trimmed flower, high-end concentrates, and live rosin vapes.
With over 1,500 square foot of retail space located in Governor’s Walk—one of the city’s busiest districts in the heart of downtown, we proudly serve Florida medical patients daily.
Shop our live menu and pick up in-store. Our friendly, knowledgeable Wellness Advisors are ready to answer all your questions. Visit us and find out how Sunnyside makes cannabis shopping simple.
How It Works
Sunnyside Tallahassee Store Details:
- Medical-only dispensary – Get Directions
- Ample parking around the dispensary – for more info, click here
- 100% hand-trimmed, Florida-greenhouse-grown One Plant flower— using organic grow materials.
- The widest selection of pure, solventless, One Plant live rosin vapes and concentrates
- Open 7 days a week
- Friendly, knowledgeable Wellness Advisors available for consultations*
A Diverse Range of Cannabis Products
At Sunnyside Tallahassee, we offer an extensive menu of cannabis products, ranging from premium flower strains to edibles, tinctures, and topicals. Our experienced staff is always available to guide you through our offerings and help you find the ideal product for your needs.
Payments Accepted at Sunnyside:
- We accept cash or debit and have an ATM located on-site
- All debit transactions are processed as ATM transactions with an accompanying processing fee. Your bank may also charge an additional processing fee, typically between 2 and 3 dollars.
Discounts at Sunnyside:
- 25% Veterans discount
- 25% first-time medical patient discount (excludes One Plant redemptions)
- 15% industry discount Sun-Wed (non-stackable). Present MMTC ID badge or pay stub in-store.
Keep up with the latest updates, promotions, and cannabis education by following Sunnyside Tallahassee on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
How to Get a FL Medical Cannabis Card
Interested in becoming a medical cannabis patient in Florida? The Cannabis Community can assist you in obtaining a FL Medical Cannabis Card. The process starts with determining your eligibility, followed by a consultation with your healthcare provider or through The Cannabis Community’s virtual certification services.
Back to Directory