Mouth Watering CBD Caramel Apple Mocktail
About the chef
Add some spice to your life with this delicious Caramel Apple Mocktail. As a charismatic personality with a thirty-year career in the industry, Chef Otto’s true calling is to end hunger issues locally, nationally, and globally. Much like High Falls Hemp NY, Chef Otto’s mission is not only feeding people, but educating them, elevating spirits, nourishing minds, and captivating hearts.
Otto’s extensive career includes The Pierre Hotel, the Delano Hotel, The Atlantis Resort & Casino, the Bellagio, and Charlie Trotters. He was a Chef Instructor at the Culinary Institute of America and a contestant on Season 2 of Top Chef, an Emmy-winning reality television series.
- Caramel Sauce
- Apple Cider
- Ginger Ale
- Sugar in the raw
- CBD Oil
- Rim each glass with caramel sauce then dip in sugar in the raw
- Pour two tablespoons of caramel sauce into the glass, add 2-5 drops of CBD oil per glass
- Add one-half cup of apple cider
- Top with ginger ale and stir gently as not to disrupt the sugar rim
- Garnish with an apple slice
Please reference this guide for assistance when determining the amount of CBD preferred.
When using CBD, please ensure that all guests are 18 years or older.
Find more infused recipes from High Falls Hemp here.