Delicious CBD Infused Summer Recipes
As people are finding different ways to enjoy the health and wellness benefits of CBD, infused drinks and dishes continue to rise in popularity. From CBD infused sparkling water and teas to chocolate and even popcorn! We’ve rounded up a few CBD infused recipes from some of our culinary favs that you can try at home. First on our list is CBD BBQ wings!
If you are planning your next cookout, we definitely recommend adding Aroma Culinary’s CBD infused BBQ sauce to your shopping list. Chef Leighton from Aroma Culinary is best known for his delicious hemp-derived CBD infused condiments including hot sauce, barbecue sauce, and honey. Visit aromaculinary.co to purchase a bottle or two and try out his BBQ wings recipe featured below. CannaCurious readers will receive a 15% discount with the code CURIOUS15. Valid through July 31, 2021.
CBD BBQ Wings
- BBQ wings
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup of Aroma CBD BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss the chicken wings with the vegetable oil, salt and pepper then line up on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until wings are crispy and browned for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove the wings and add them to a large (clean) bowl and toss them with Aroma CBD BBQ Sauce then bake them for an additional 5 minutes.
Veggie Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce
Add some flair to your favorite dish with this CBD infused Cilantro Lime Sauce from Chef Angelique Santana of Eat with Angelique and author of Food Is Love: there are no rules in food and love. This sauce is so tasty, you can literally use it on anything! Check out this flavorful veggie taco recipe that will have meat-eaters asking for seconds.
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved and sliced
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half-inch sticks
- 1 large yellow squash, cut in half-inch sticks
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 5 oz. fresh spinach, mixed in after you remove hot veggies from the oven
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder or chipotle powder (or both!)
- Tortillas, corn or flour, warm
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all cut veggies in a large mixing bowl and add seasonings. Mix well and place all on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 30 minutes, mixing halfway at 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place in a mixing bowl and incorporate fresh spinach. Spoon onto warm tortillas and serve.
- Serve with Cilantro Lime Sauce, Salsa, or Guacamole on the side as additional toppings.
Infused Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 2 bunches cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Aroma CBD Olive Oil
Use code CURIOUS15 for 15% off. Valid through July 31, 2021.
Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until thoroughly combined. Add more olive oil or lime juice as needed.
Peach + Ginger Ale Float
Take your mock-tail game to the next level with this cool and refreshing CBD infused sorbet float from the book, Edibles by Stephanie Hua and Coreen Carroll. The sorbet is particularly good in summertime when nectar-sweet, ripe peaches are at the ready. A zing of lime juice perks these up, and fragrant basil adds a subtle floral herbaceousness. If you’re lucky enough to find purple basil (sometimes called opal basil), snag it—those deep purple leaves make a spectacular garnish. (Chronicle Books, 2018.)
Time needed: 10 minutes hands on, 0 minutes inactive Makes: 4 Floats (Dairy Free | Gluten Free
- 2 cups of frozen diced peaches (2 medium peaches) or one 10-oz bag frozen peaches
- Juice of 2 or 3 limes, depending on how juicy they are
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite CBD oil (or cannabis if you prefer a kick! Recipe in the book.)
- 1 bunch purple basil or regular basil
- 32 fl oz ginger ale
- Fresh ripe peach slices for garnishing
- In a food processor or blender, combine the frozen peaches and 1 Tablespoon lime juice. Blend until the mixture is the consistency of sorbet.
- Set out 4 glasses. Place 1/4 teaspoon of CBD oil, 1 teaspoon lime juice, and 4 basil leaves into each glass. Using a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, press down lightly on the leaves until they are fragrant. Fill each glass with ginger ale and stir. Using an ice cream scoop, top each glass with 2 scoops of peach sorbet.
- Garnish with basil leaves and peach slices. Cheers!
We hope you enjoyed these CBD infused recipes from our culinary favs. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or preparing for a backyard barbeque, try infusing a little something extra. We all could use some chill vibes!
Click here to read the latest issue of CannaCurious Magazine!